Everyone is doing all these great, random lists. And yes, they usually do them on Tuesday, but I'm in the mood to do one now, and, to be completely honest, I probably won't remember come Tuesday! So here it is!
1. I'm so done being pregnant. This is a new feeling to me. With both boys, I had only started feeling human about a month before they arrived and I didn't have any braxton hicks or anything. I still feel nauseous and have been having major braxton hicks for almost 5 weeks now. I'm done.
2. I really admire people who run, but I really don't understand them.
3. While I'm physically completely ready to have this baby, my house is not even remotely ready.
4. I usually look forward to July 1st, but after everything with Mom happened, that changed. Now this year Grandma's not around and I'm really not looking forward to it. Add to that the fact that everyone from my moms side of the family is supposed to be coming to spend a large part of the day at my completely disasterous, still under renovations, trying to get ready for baby house and I'm actually dreading the first. Boo.
5. I have not wanted to eat actual food for days. Just give me ice cream, freezies and ice cold water!
6. My little 4 year old is driving me mental. He does not listen and absolutely no consequence phases him for more than 5 seconds. He has major screaming/kicking/throwing thing tantrums when a consequence is given and then does the same thing a few minutes/hours later. No amount of positive reinforcement helps either. I really am at a loss. Short of beating him, I've got nothing!
7. I love the sun. Don't want it to stop all summer!
8. I REALLY want a bag for my lawn mower! 3/4 of an acre is way too much to rake and I hate the look of piles of grass everywhere. Sadly, that will have to wait until we're done spending money on renos.
9. Every day I spend in our house now makes me want to build our new house even more. Can't wait til I don't have to try and combine my style, James' style and Dad's style. They're all SO different and its REALLY frustrating!
10. I have an awesome husband. He may not always express himself well and sometimes he says some REALLY stupid things, but he has a huge heart and would do anything to help people. And sometimes he can be really sweet.