Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

Holly macaroni, its been forever since I wrote!! Crazy how time flies. I can't say I have a good excuse, but I have been busy. In the past few weeks, TJ and I have both battled the flu (I think we are now winning the battle!!), I started a new job as an EA in the elementary school, we are working on renos at mom and dad's, I've done a lot of scrapbooking, we've made two offers on the same house (both fell through), I've looked at about a half a dozen houses, we've decided now is not the time to buy a house (furrowed brow...) and we've just been generally busy. Oh, and TJ has perfected the scoot, so I have no time to sit.


Hmmm, looking at it in that little paragraph, it doesn't look like I've done that much. Oh well, it felt like I was really busy!! I think its the whole being back to work thing. I'm really not that crazy about work, but I'm sure it will get better. I really like the kid I work with. He has severe autism and hes not verbal, but he knows what he wants! I work with him Monday thru Thursday mornings and we go swimming two of those four days, which is totally fun! Then, on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, myself and another girl are in charge of a play therapy group. We just started planning last week, but it sounds like it should be fun.





Ok, so I've done some scrapping and have some really cool layouts that I'd love to post, but I'm not sure how, so if any of you know how, let me know! I'm SO not technically adept. Fortunately, I do know how to post pictures!! I got the pictures from Rhonda and they are FABULOUS!!! Don't worry, I won't post all 80+ of them, but here are a few of my favs!


Ok, so the computer hates me. I'll try again later to post some pics. In the mean time, here are my top five things I'm thankful for today...

1. Family - James, TJ, Mom, Dad, the whole group. I love them so much and they love me. I know that no matter what, they will aways be there for me.

2. My Heavenly Father and my Savior - What can I say other than I would not be without them.

3. Friends - I have the best friends in the world. In most cases, my friends are just as close or closer than my family.

4. The Ability to Learn New Things - I love to learn and love that I live where I can learn whatever I want and wherever I want!

5. The Temple - The peace and insight that the temple offers is unable to be matched anywhere else and I love it.

Ok, I could come up with a ton more, but TJ is crying and needs his mommy, which is one more thing I'm thankful for.

1 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

oh I am so glad you like them! :) If you scan your layouts, you can post them just like pictures. Just save them as jpegs and make it so they are around 750 pixels wide (then people don't have to scroll when they look at them... and If that is all gibberish to them, just post them however big they are. :)