Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yesterday I....

Took these...




to try and make these...








After 4 batches of this....I ended up with only 4 good-ish ones. So, I gave up and moved on to these...




(Chicken roll ups for make ahead meal group) and then moved on to these...

which actually turned out really yummy. (I didn't wrap mine as nicely, but they were on a nice tray!) Then I moved on to these...
Which actually looked pretty close to this pic, and tasted delish! Then moved on to these...

Which were SO yummy. Then moved on to a birtday cake for Mom's boss...
Then moved on to a cheese ball rolled in poppyseeds with legs to look like a spider and finished off with THESE!!!...

which I then put in super cute pumpkin pails with candy corn and gummy worms acting as my moss. Sorry forgot to take a picture of that, but I'm doing it again Friday, so I'll take one then!! Today, I packed up all my goodies and took them to book club, as it was my night to host! Thanks again to Cheryl for letting me "borrow" her house!! I did more, but its very late and I need to get back to my homework! What have you been up to?

4 comments:

KellyLady said...

WOW...I'm stunned by your brillance!

LindsayB said...

i just read this and then i failure post after. ummm, you're no failure here! and apparently i need to go to a book club.

DeaVa said...

Ok. That all looked soooo yummy (even the ones you said didn't turn out. I seriously hope that you saved some for me and are planning to bring it out on Sat. If not perhaps you will make some for me on Friday....hint, hint, hint. To find out what I did visit my blog (I was feeling inspired today, how about that?)

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Holy, your amazing!! I love them!