Saturday, March 14, 2009

Movin' Right Along

I should be sleeping, but sleep is not coming very easily tonight, so here I am. I don't really have too much to share really. Life around here has been pretty much consumed with moving. The past two weeks, I have done virtually nothing but unpack and attend the occasional class. Fortunately, I am nearing the end of my unpacking! Which is really good, because for some insane reason, I decided to invite 12 moms and their 25 kiddos over for a St. Patty's Day party. Call me masochistic, but I love to entertain and its been far too long since I've been able to. I'm pretty stoked. However, I may be singing a differnt tune come Monday, if I have enough energy to sing at all, that is. Oh well.


On a similar note (sorry, its late and I get very punny as the night progresses!) I finally finished unpacking my sewing room today and am now just waiting to get the shelves I bought (thank you Facebook) to put my fabric on and I'll be ready to create! I've already been feeling super inspired and have SO many projects in my head that are just waiting to come out! Stay tuned to see how they turned out. (If you care to, that is. I don't want to imply that you sit around waiting to see what crazy things I create next. Really, I'm sure there is much more going on in your life.)

My camera has been packed away (apparently, turned on, because the batteries are now dead, dead, dead!) So I have no new pics to share with you. But, since a post is really no fun without something to look at, here are a few goodies from times past. (Ok, not too far past because I've only had my own camera for a few years, but you get the idea!)




2 comments:

KellyLady said...

looking forward to the new stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you that you've finally got a space to yourself, but we'll miss having you in our ward. : (