Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where to Start?

I know it has been forever since I have written. In fact, blogging is not the only thing I'm seriously behind on (sorry to those of you who are STILL waiting patiently for me to finish alts!). I do actually have a few really good reasons. Honest, I'm not just an unreliable slacker. I've been debating for well over a month now to blog about whats going on and, in all honesty, I still have some reservations. For one, I'll probably get in a truckload of trouble. For two, I'm always worried about freaking people out and having them look at me like the goober I truly am. Although, if you know me at all you already know I'm pretty much a mental case. So, here goes...

My mom has had and affair and left my Dad. What makes it worse, if that's possible, is that the guy she is "seeing" is an inmate. Yep, you read that right. A prisoner she me while she worked there. The affair got her fired and she doesn't care. I'll spare you the rest of the details, but lets just say she has become the most selfish, unfeeling person I have ever met. I don't really feel like going into how I feel ect, but lets just say that I've kind of shut down over the past month. I have been avoiding people in general, but especially those who know my family.

So there it is, my big dirty secret! Crappy. There have been several really great things that have happened over the past month, but they've all been tainted by this one huge thing. I'm going to post about all of them over the next day or two, I just have to sort through all the pictures! Stay tuned for some much happier posting!

5 comments:

KellyLady said...

oh hon! this is a HUGE hug from me! And a shoulder if you need it. I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how you're feeling. I love you....call me ANYTIME if you need to talk!

whitney said...

Oh Tisha! I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say except I am so sorry. That really sucks, for you for your dad for TJ, for all of you. I hope things somehow get better.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you could not have shocked me more if you had said you moved to the moon. I don't know your family well at all, but it sounds like this has taken a huge toll on you. My heart goes out to you, truly.

DeAnna said...

oh my goodness. My heart goes out to you and to your Dad. I hope you are doing okay!! If blogging about this helps you deal with it, then good for you for sharing your pain! Hugs!!!

Christal said...

oh tisha I am so sorry I don't know what else to say but that is horrible and heartbreaking! So so sorry! I hope things get better soon. Peoples choices sometimes have such an effect on more then just themselves but they can't see that when they are doing what they are doing I'm so sorry. I'll keep you guys in our prayers.