Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FOMS

Does anyone else out there have FOMS? For those of you who don't know (which must mean you are one of those luck people who doesn't have it) FOMS is the Fear Of Missing Something. I'm pretty sure its a serious illness. At least in my life it is! I'm so busy worrying about whether or not one decision I make will cause me to miss out on something better that I just don't make a decision at all. That and, when I'm invited to do something that I really don't have the time/money/talent/desire to do, I still say yes because what if something super awesome happens during that one activity! Then I'll be the person who is left sitting there mute while everyone else is talking about "the big happening." Really, I'm beginning to think I need some serious professional help! The worst part is, I've passed this tragic disease on to my children. My 5 month old won't sleep for longer than 30 minutes during the day and a few hours at night and I'm fairly certain its because of FOMS. Speaking of, he's awake. Gotta run! (ps next post will have pictures, I promise!)

0 comments: