Monday, January 13, 2014

Four

I can't believe it but my little Myles is 4.  Crazy!  I cannot believe how fast time has gone.  It constantly amazes me that we've gone from this




To this in such a short amount of time

At 4, Myles:

-Loves "school".  We go to parent preschool and he loves it.
-Loves nursery.  We haven't made it to primary for the past two weeks, so I'll let you know how sunbeams goes!
-Is such a goof.  He is seriously always giggling.
-Is super mischievous
-Is so sweet to Kezia.  Usually.
-Wants to be like TJ in so many ways
-Loves helping me
-Has the cutest giggle ever
-Has mastered the smirk
-Loves shrimp
-Gets into things all the time
-Has some speech delays.  We're getting him assessed in the next few weeks, so I'll keep you posted on that too
-Has already had his adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears and will be getting his tonsils out soon
-Snores like an 80 year old man

On Sunday, we had a joint birthday party for him and Auntie Jesi, whose birthday is the day before Myles'.  Next year, its on to friend parties!  Ah!  So, for the party, he said he wanted a Minion Party.  It was so fun to plan!  I woke up feeling awful the day of the party though, but the show must go on!  I sent James with the kids to church so I could get a bit more sleep and hopefully feel human again. I woke up feeling slightly better, but not 100%.  Fortunately, Jess came over and helped me with the last minute things.  It was loud and crazy, but tons of fun.  However, I am looking forward to next year when his party won't be for 40 people!

Some pictures of our party fun!

The setup


 The treat bags.  Filled with "Minion Munch" A mix of yellow, blue and purple candied popcorn and Runts bananas.
 Nachos for the grownups
 Corny Minions
 Agnes' Cocoons
 Mega Minion Marshmallows
 The cupcakes


0 comments: