Sunday, May 13, 2007

1 Month Today!

Happy Mother's Day to all! I hope it was fantastic for everyone! This was a particularly special Mother's Day for me as it was my birthday and TJ was on month old today! Busy day! This post is almost purely to post some more pictures of my beautiful baby! He has grown so much in a month! It doesn't feel like hes been here that long, but at the same time, it feels like hes been part of us forever! Well, here he is! Aint he cute?!




He had thrush, which is an infection in his mouth, so we had to give him this purple medicine for a few weeks and he got it EVERYWHERE!


Just like his Daddy! This was when TJ & I went to watch our friends little league game across the street!


Ok, I can't figure out how to flip these ones! Maybe next time. The one above is on the day he had his baby shower at Jeanans. The one with red socks was taken today and the other one is TJ in James' favorite outfit of TJs.

0 comments: