Monday, May 21, 2007

Blah

I have no envergy left in me. My five week old has started teething. Yes, you heard me right, teething at one month old. I didn't think it was possible, but the doctor confirmed that it is. However, he won't cut a tooth for at least 3 or 4 months. Now theres an exciting prospect, a miserable fussy baby with little relief for months! Good thing hes so cute or I think I might go crazy. Actually, I already am going crazy. James comes home Friday and I can't wait. I'm so excited for him to get up with TJ during the night and me being able to sleep. I have such respect for single parents. I don't know how they do it. Well, thats all for today!

1 comments:

KellyLady said...

TJ is beautiful! And yes, teething sucks! Motrin is what has worked best for us...and a soother! Good luck!
Kell