Friday, June 29, 2007

It's official! I'm a mommy!

Ok, so it has now become official. I am mommy. As I was walking with Jessica the other day, I noticed my foot was hurting & said "Oh, Mommy has a blister." Now, she was holding TJ, but I was talking to her! Oh well, if I have to be something, being a mommy is pretty darn great! James has been home since Monday and it has been great to have him home. This is always true, but espescially so this time because TJ has had an ear infection in both ears. I must say, however, that I probably have the most mild mannered child ever. He barely cries and instead of not sleeping at all like mom said I did when I had ear infections, he is still sleeping great and when he cries he can usually be calmed down within 5 to 10 minutes. I am so blessed! I am looking forward to TJ's first July 1st! While I am very sad his daddy won't be here for it (he is going back up to work on Sunday), I know we'll still have a good time. Of course, there is the traditional hot dog roast and fireworks at my parents house on the psedo-first (the 2nd) for any and all who would like to attend! Well, speaking of being a mommy, my little man is just waking up! Gotta run!

0 comments: