Monday, June 18, 2007

Ok, so life here has been totally insane for the past few weeks. On the ninth, I had a wedding cake I had to do. (pic included) Then I've been recovering trailer cushions for Jeanan, which normally would take no time at all, but I've been incredibly sick and TJ has been very needy. He got his shots on the 14, so that made him really happy. Ha ha ha. He's also been totally spoiled so we can't put him down for more than 20 min without him crying. However, we have been working on that for the past few days and he is getting better. He doesn't really sleep during the day, so it makes it difficult to get things done. He sleeps through the night, which is great, but then only sleeps for 10-15 min during the day. I've posted tons of pics on facebook, so take a look there to see more than the ones here!


Today was a happy day. I found out that I now weigh less than I did before I got prego! Yee haw! Lets keep it going!


So here is TJ's 2 month pic and a couple of other cute ones.



0 comments: