Friday, January 18, 2008

Update

Ok, so I know I said I'd only post once in January, but we've had a big happening in our family that just couldn't wait. Amanda has gotten engaged and is getting married February 23rd! Ah! So now, I have even more craziness to deal with! Life is a complete gong show, but it keeps moving along, so I guess I have to move with it!! Oh, and did I mention that I`m taking a class at the college. Actually I`m taking two classes. One is a pattern drafting class and one is a living healthy class. I`m excited about both. I actually haven`t started the living healthy class yet. It starts this coming week, but I`ve been doing really well in the pattern drafting class. Its super exciting. Ok, so thats more than I actually have time to write, but there it is.

1 comments:

KellyLady said...

Oh my gosh! What the getting married in a month? Do we like the guy? Where are they getting married? Oh, and are you remembering to breathe? Love Ya!