Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wedding Info

Ok, so in response to the several responses/questions I've gotten since my post, Manda's fiancee is very nice. We like him, although he is shy, so he doesn't fit in so well yet. He is from Nigeria. No, they are not getting married so he can stay in the country. His name is Tem, actually its Temitope. His dad is a recently retired CEO for Unicef and his mom is a nurse. He has siblings, but I don't remember how many. I think he has two sisters, both married, and at least one brother, who is a lawyer. I think. They me through her roomate, who is dating Tem's friend. We all wish they would wait longer, but they don't see the point. They love each other so why wait. Oh, and, to clarify, she is not prego;) (She gets asked that all the time!!) The wedding will be relatively small, so if your family/you do not get an invite, please don't be offended. We are working on a very limited budget and time schedule. Any other questions, I probably don't know the answers!!

2 comments:

KellyLady said...

The gall of some people! Honestly...some people just need to mind their own business. Wish her a wonderful day from us!

whitney said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment. I never know who is out there in blog land. And the sock monkey was so easy. I could probably find the tutorial, I just searched online and found a step by step with picture. And you could totally handle it - had no idea you were so talented at sewing! I was in to anna banana today talking with Amelia, and noticed the Amy Butler nappy bags. I have been wanting to make one of those bags for so long! If I even get around to it I might be bugging you for some tips! (I would buy one if I could afford it, suer you know how that goes!)