Sunday, March 2, 2008

Catch Up

I have been neglecting my blog lately. I apologize to all my faithful readers. (smirk, chortle, snort!!) I have been a very busy bee lately and it doesn't look like I'm going to get to slow down for a while. However, thats ok by me. Its amazing how much needs to be done to start a business. There are all these little things that you would never know need to be done until it is actually time to do them! I haven't been doing much sewing, just a lot of figuring out. Fortunately, I am almost done the figuring and am going to move on to the best parts, design and production!! Yipee!! Oh, and I'm very excited to say that, because of all the figuring I've been doing, we are now able to offer the bags at a lower price than they have been priced. (The new pricing will take effect when the next installment hits the shelves!)


So, other than business, the majority of my time this past month was spent planning and pulling off Manda's wedding. It went really well. I won't bore you with too many details and I'm sad to say my pics on my camera didn't turn out too well, so your going to have to wait for the pics from the photographer.


Tonight Tem and some of his friends made us traditional Nigerian food. It was REALLY good. I was really nervous because I'm not really an adventurous eater, but I was pleasantly suprised. Here are a couple pics of that.

Sorry, I know its not a great post, but it might be better than nothing. I am working on a much better one in my mind, but it still needs a little working out. Till then, be happy!!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Tisha thanks for such a fun blog I love reading it to see what your up usually sewing.;0)

KellyLady said...

I love the new background and yes there are those of us who are faithful blog stalkers, I mean, checkers, and I for one am glad fro an update! It was fun to see you for the .2 seconds!