Tuesday, April 1, 2008

See you in a month!

Ok, so I just wanted to drop a quick line and let everyone know I am alive. Sick, but alive. However, my illness is environmentally induced. As it becomes spring, hay and grass, my mortal enemies, come out to wreak havok on my sinuses. It will pass (somewhat). My poor little TJ is sick too. Unfortunately, his is not as simple as mine. He has bronciolitis, which is similar to bronchitis, but just in a smaller part of his chest. We took him to the hospital twice last week and they gave him some medicine. He is getting better, but slowly.

Exciting news, my fabric shipment got here this week!! I'm VERY excited. However, it means that I will be VERY busy for the next few weeks. So, if I don't post again this month, please forgive me. I will be checking in on all of you, but can't guarantee I'll be able to catch some free time to post! We'll see what the month brings!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cam really sympathize with you allergies. I have them too! I hate it! I think I lived for a good 6 weeks, drugged up on meds :) My boys had some sort of cheast infection too. Hopefully TJ gets better soon.

TinaLaRae said...

Hey I just found your blog on Amelia's and I see you already found mine. I added you to my fav list. Hope you're feeling better! And hey sooo sorry for missing your great easter party. Nevee had just gotten over the yucky, throwing up flu and my brother came down to visit. Thanks for dropping off the cute baskets full of goodies! We came by, but you weren't home, we left a jar of yellow daffodils by the door hope you got them. Take care, Tina