Monday, June 9, 2008

A Little Fun

I'm sitting here trying to stay awake for at least another half hour so I don't wake up at stupid o'clock in the morning. I have been an insomniac for the past few nights and its catching up to me! So, as I wait, here are a few fun emails I have been sent recently!
Three...

Three jobs I have had in my life:

1. Maple Leaf Pork - the worst job EVER! Really, what can be worse than the kill floor of a slaughter house.
2. Villa Playhouse - costume/makeup manager - probably one of my all time best jobs.
3. Once Upon a Bride - dealing with bridezillas was actually kind of funny and I was really good at selling. Add to that the fabulous ladies I worked with and it was a great job!

Three Places I've lived

1. Raymond
2. Provo
3. Salt Lake City

Game shows...

1. I'm pretty good at Wheel of Fortune
2. I love the old Mtch Game on the gameshow network
3. I also really love Let's Make a Deal. At one in the morning, its hilarious!

Old movies...

1. I completely LOVE and Marilyn Monroe movie. My favorite is probably Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend, although Some Like it Hot is a close second.
2. I am also a HUGE Audrey Hepburn fan. I mean, really, who doesn't want to be like Sabrina!
3. I really like the old musicals, like Oaklahoma, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, ect.

Home improvement shows

1. I love Saturday nights on TLC. One flipping show after another!
2. I like Clean House and Clean Sweep. I personally think that organization counts as home improvement.
3. Take this House and Sell it. Its really good for showing changes on small budgets, realistic budgets.

Places I have been

1. Disneyland & Disney Wold. Disneyland was more fun, but I LOVED Florida. I would move there if it wasn't so far away.
2. Banff
3. Las Vegas

Three people who e-mail me regularly

The only people who email regularly are business people but here are people that facebook me regularly
1. Kelly
2. Maureen
3. Marci

Favourite Foods

1. Fruit - I love most everything, especially strawberries and mango!
2. Asparagus!!!!
3. I love crab. If I could eat nothing but crab for the rest of my life, I would be ok.

Three places I'd rather be right now

1. With James
2. Somwhere warm, not windy, not fully of wheat fields and tropical!
3. Scrapbooking

Three people I think will respond

I don't really think anyone will respond, but you could do this on your blog!

Three things I am looking forward to this year

1. Getting a house of my own!!
2. My business getting off the ground and really established.
3. TJ learning to talk

Four, Four, Four

Four places I go over and over

1. Fabricland
2. Anna Banana
3. Calgary
4. Wal Mart

Four people who e-mail me consistently (I'm going with facebook, not email!)

1. Kelly
2. Marci
3. Maureen
4. Jessica & Manda (yes, I know they are two seperate people, but they're family, so I'm counting them as one.)

Four of my favorite places to eat

1. Red Lobster
2. Moxies
3. Home. Nothing beats a delicious homecooked meal, except crab!
4. I love really good mexican, but have yet to find a good place.

Four places I would rather be right now

Ok, since I just had three up in the first section, I'm just going to add one more!
I would love to be in Paris!!

Four people I think will respond

Again, same answer as before!

Four TV shows I watch over and over

1. Project Runway, either Canada or US, I don't care!
2. ANTM - for those of you who are not as obsessed with fashion television as I am, that means America's Next Top Model
3. Criminal Minds - proably the reason I am afraid to go outside alone in the dark.
4. Big Bang Theory - Hilarious, like pee-my-pants funny!

Ok, well it is now an hour since I started this and The Devil Wears Prada started half an hour ago, so I guess I'm not going to bed right away! Oh well, a good movie and some relaxing is worth a little sleep!

2 comments:

KellyLady said...

What a fun post! We might make you a regular blog poster yet! Miss ya!

LindsayB said...

oh i know ANTM. huge fan. love it love it!