Friday, December 5, 2008

I Heart My Label Maker!



If you have been anywhere near my sewing room lately (and if you have I sincerely apologize) you would have seen something like this. Ok, actually this because these are the pictures I took of it!


All of my stuff was spread throught the dining room and my sewing room and was EVERYWHERE!! I've been so sick I just haven't had the energy to do more than what I absolutely had to do, so cleaning got put on a way back burner. But, Tuesday, I decided enough is enough! With my handy dandy label maker in tow, I got to work! And now, here is my beautiful sewing room!!


All that fabric is stuff I've got projects in mind for. Not Christmas projects, just sewing-in-my-spare-time (lol) projects.

It probably won't last because I've got to get my Christmas sewing done, but oh well! Here is proof that at one time, I actually did have a clean sewing room!!

1 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

WOW your room looks AWESOME!!!!!! (I'd love a label maker too!)