Monday, February 2, 2009

Peeing With the Door Open


Ok, so don't go thinking I'm a freak who likes to urinate in public. Its not that I want to sit on the toitie with the door open, its that I can. Mom and Dad have gone on a little vacation, so its just James and I and the boys, both of which would never notice if the door was open while someone was using the potty. And I'm loving the feeling of it being just us for a little while. I know its only temporary, but I'm still enjoying it!


And if any of you know of anyone who is looking for a revenue property, I know of several houses for sale around here that would be great and I also happen to know a very motivated renter!! ;)

5 comments:

Camille said...

I really wish I could own a revenue property.

I am glad I can pee with the door open any time I want---which is always. Closing doors takes so much effort!

DeaVa said...

Ahh yes, peeing with the door open.... one of the many pleasures one can enjoy when one lives alone (or has no parents about), that and walking around "nakie" and tooting when ever one feels the need. Freedom is good!!!

Again - and I don't want to sound like a stuck record - I do have an excellent solution to your rental problems. I won't say it, because you already know what it is, but it starts with.....oh what the heck.....MOVE TO TABER......hehehehe....ok, I'll stop, for a little while.

Happy peeing!!! =)

LindsayB said...

frankly, i just wish my kids would let me pee in peace!

Tisha said...

Amen, Lindsay!!

Brittany said...

Hey I just was sneak peeking at your blog..you do such a great job. I just saw a bunch of your yummy mummy stuff, you are so talented!!