Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here we go!

Ok folks, here it is! My foray back into blogging! I've decided if I'm going to do this, I'm going to go all the way! I do much better when I have a list or a schedule, so I'm going to have a different topic to blog about each day. Most posts won't be long and some may not include pictures (mostly because my picture taking skills are atrocious!) but I figure if I'm going to do it, I may as well do it right! Want to know what I'm going to write about? Me too! Just kidding! Here it is...

Mommy Monday - Anything pertaining to mommyhood. Funny things my kids say or do, challenges I'm having, new things I want to try or have tried, pretty much whatever I think pertains to me being a mom!

10 on Tuesday - If you read most of the blogs I follow, you'll know this is not my idea! This is either just 10 random things or maybe a top 10 list, that kind of thing.

Weight Loss Wednesday - Umm, obviously I could stand to lose some weight. Not because I want to be skinny, but I want to be healthy for my kids and my future. And you get to follow me on my journey. I'll share the things I learn or find really helpful as well as (hopefully) my progresss.

Thankful Thursday - I'm doing this really awesome gratitude challenge and I'm going to share it with you! Maybe you can play along too!

DIYF - Instead of TGIF, its DIYF. Yep, Do it yourself Friday. I know, its not the best title, but its the best I could think of. I'm open to suggestions! I'm going to write about our renovations or maybe some crafty hack or something of that sort. Hopefully, this will give me motivation to actually finish projects!

Self-Reliant Saturday - This is something that has always been important to me, but recently it's really been on my mind. So, as I get my family prepared, I'll share what I learn and do with you!

Sundays will be my break/day to regroup and plan. Here's hoping it will work.

3 comments:

Lisha said...

Sounds awesome. Can't wait

KellyLady said...

oooh! I can't wait. And I may play along as well!

Maureen said...

I'm so glad you're back! I make daily forays into the blogging world, not necessarily to post on mine, but to read everyone else's. Thanks for giving me something to read while I'm at work.