Monday, January 30, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. My to do list in the house feels completely insurmountable, but I'm determined to push on.
2. James is in the final stage of interviews for both fedral and provincial positions and its looking more and more like we're going to be moving. Not going to lie, not looking forward to it.
3. January has flown by. At this rate, it's going to be another year of not being ready for Christmas!
4. I am going to pick up our newest order of shoes this week and am SO excited!! There are some SUPER hot shoes coming!
5. I can't get enough of the Big Bang Theory. Love it!
6. I finally figured out how I want to arrange our bedroom, now I just need to make the time to do it!
7. Tomorrow is my last official day of working with Terry. I'm kind of happy about it though. I'm not sure how we're going to pay for living, but I've been feeling really overwhelmed lately and feeling like I wasn't doing what I should be for my kiddos. Now I have time to really focus on them and raise them the way I want to.
8. James is in charge of organizing the graduation dinner for his class and they are doing a couple of fundraisers to help lower ticket prices. The first one is a bake sale on the 13th. I love baking so I'm very excited, but would love any great recipe ideas!
9. I HATE the wind!!
10. We got a dog and I love her to pieces! I was really nervous, but she is so well trained and great with the kids. The first night we got her, TJ pulled up a box next to her kennel and slept by her!
And because they were missing yesterday, here are a few recent pics of baby girl.

1 comments:

KellyLady said...

awww! So good to see you back!