Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Tag



I stole this from Amelia's site! Such a great idea!!


1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lots of memories from when I was younger and our parents were great friends. I remember that your Dad and My Mum used to work at the hospital together. Recently, just little chats we have have and that you have always been supportive and haven't judged me with everything that is going on.

DeaVa said...

Well, where do I begin.... there are sooooo many; the day you were born, baby sitting you, the trip to Vancouver (when you were just a baby), basically your whole life. But my favorite (I'm sure you can guess what's coming :) is the summer you spent volunteering at the Pumphouse Drama Day Camp where I was teaching. Which also includes our Muppet movie marathon -- Yeeeaaaah! (arms flailing about) and being so tired the next day, stumping the kids at honey I love you (Tiiidddllle Waaaave!)

Oh yeah. I want to play tag too, but how do I repost this on my blog?? I'm such an ameture - hehehe.

Amelia said...

Tisha I have to say my favorite memory so far is also that party. Man You Guys Know How To PaRtY!
It was so much fun!!! I'm so glad that we came and now look at the friendship thats blossomed!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tisha.... when you do the needs thing... you have to put it in quotes... so "tisha needs" I did it for you, and there were some funny ones :)

Cheryl said...

My first memory of you was when you came to a workshop at Amy's house to make cards. After that the rest is as they say 'history'. I have lots of good recent memories. You are such a good friend.