Monday, August 18, 2008

How Do I Love Thee...

In honor of my honey's birthday, here is a list of (some of ) the reasons I would be lost without him.


1. TJ adores you. More than me usually, and while that sometimes makes me jealous, I really couldn't be happier that he has such a great relationship with his Daddy.


2. You take the time to explain things about cars and sports to me, even when I don't care.


3. You make me laugh. Even when I'm so mad I want to kick you, you make me laugh (making me want to kick you more!)


4. You put up with my craziness. Need I say more.


5. You let me dream.


6. You dream with me.


7. You help make my dreams a reality.


8. You have no problem talking to anybody. It truly amazes me.


9. You work so hard so that I can stay home and be with TJ.


10. You hold me when I cry, even when you don't understand why I'm crying.


11. You make me feel pretty.


12. You are so patient with me.


13. You don't understand me, but you try to.


14. You took me to see Mama Mia.


15. You let me be me.


16. You give me space to breathe.


17. You took me golfing.


18. You always want to help me be better.


19. You worry about the same things I do, usually.


20. Most importantly, you loved me when I was sure I wasn't worth loving.


I love you James! Happy Birthday!
And just because I can't be that mushy, here is one of my favorite pics of him, taken while camping this summer. And yes, he is wearing mom's flower bathing cap!


0 comments: