Monday, August 25, 2008

One Year (and a little bit!)

So, a while back, Rebecca took TJ's one year pics. Ok, he was actually a few months older than a year because it took that long for us to work out our schedules, but whatever! I put pretty much all of the pics on Facebook, but here are a few of my favs!













So, I could have put pretty much all of the 77 pics I got up, but I stopped myself. I showed restraint. I didn't want you to get bored. I understand not everyone has the same affinity for TJ that I do! LOL!


4 comments:

KellyLady said...

very cute pics!

LindsayB said...

the pictures are so dang cute! what's with all the posts? i check here every couple of weeks fully thinking there won't be anything new and all of a sudden i see i missed a bunch of posts! who knew? haha, love it.

Tisha said...

I'm trying to be better at posting. I've gotten chewed out a few times for not being too diligent!

Just Rhonda said...

oh MAN those are GREAT pictures!!!!!!!! You look beautiful!