Sunday, August 17, 2008

This is Me...



(Ok, so I really hate having my picture taken. I've been looking for a good picture of me alone for the past week and haven't found a single one. So, this is what you get!)

i am: a wearer of many hats (mostly cute ones with awesome purses to match!) i think: about every little detail
i know: who I am, I know God's plan
i want: to succeed
i have: so much to be greatful for
i wish: that TJ has as many great memories of growing up as I do, plus some better ones!
i dislike: how I look. Ok, I actually HATE that aspect of myself and I hate even more that nothing I do seems to help.
i miss: parts of being single. I wouldn't trade what I have now to go back, but there are times I miss some parts.
i fear: failure
i feel: hot (its, like 34 degrees here!)
i hear: TJ laughing
i smell: the yummy cornbread we had for dinner (thanks Cheryl!)
i crave: ice cold water all the time
i usually: over analyze things
i search: for cute fabric all the time
i wonder: how I'm going to be able to raise my children to be righteous in this crazy world.
i regret: a lot of things
i love: my family.
i care: about what other people think of me. I know its stupid, but its something I really stress over.
i always: have projects on the go
i worry: all the time
i am not: athletic
i remember: baking with my parents, especially at Christmas (mmmm.... homemade chocolates)
i believe: children need to be taught to use their imaginations more and watch tv/computer/video games less
i dance: when no one is looking (I'm not very good, so I look like a hippo doing ballet! Its pretty funny!)
i sing: all day long
i don’t always: do what I should
i argue: too often
i write: lists for everything and everyone
i win: rarely
i lose: patience with myself all the time
i never: want to be broke again
i listen: to music all day long
i don't understand: why it is so difficult for me to have kids
i can usually be found: sewing
i am scared: of failing as a mother, wife and woman

I tag anybody who wants to evaluate their life ha ha and with a recent self port. good or not. cause this is me.

0 comments: