Wednesday, January 28, 2009

*WARNING* Serious Whining Ahead

This is not a happy post. This is a whining/venting post. If you want a happy post, don't read this. If you don't want to listen to me whine, don't read this.

I am not a happy camper for many reasons these days. James is still home (finished his last job early) and we have NO money, talked to a mortgage broker and looks like there is no way out, found out my bank screwed up my payments to my cc so it looked like there were no payments made in a few months and my card was cancelled (so much for rebuilding my credit) TJ hasn't slept in 3 night and we have no idea why and nothing is helping, I have to work today, I want to give my notice at work b/c I know its what TJ really needs, but I'm stressing over losing our only current source of income however miniscule it is, my house is a constant disaster and it seems to be impossible to get the other grown ups who are regularly home to help me and I can't keep up with it myself, there is nowhere in Raymond to rent, the house we were going to be able to rent to own looks like its going to fall through, I've been feeling especially fat lately (and not for any good reason), I've had a wicked headache from all this wind and nothing is working out despite our best efforts. Today, life is not good.

3 comments:

KellyLady said...

It was a great whine....
I love you!

Camille said...

I really do enjoy a good whine, y'know? I'm sorry about all that stuff. I've been hearing there are no good places to rent in Raymond, and it makes me wish we had more money (who doesn't?) so we could buy a bunch of rentals. Evidently there's a market that's not being met...

And that's horrible about your bank/cc. Is there any way it can be remedied with no adverse hit to your credit score?

DeaVa said...

I agree. That was an especially good whine, so good in fact I am now craving some cheeeesssse - yum!
I do have a solution to one of your problems.....I'm sure you know what it is....that's right....come on say it with me....I know you want to....MOVE TO TABER!!!! hehehehe. That way we could have whine and cheese parties, and drink lemonade. Thank you for the award in your last blog. I'll always be here to help you turn your lemons into lemonade, or lemon pie, or lemon chicken, or well, you get the idea.
Auntie Cheryl LUVs U!!!!