Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Poop Poop and More Poop

I know its been a long time since I've posted and even longer since I've posted anything interesting. And this post really won't be much better. Maybe. I don't know, you'll have to tell me I guess.

Here's the deal. My life is retarded. I don't think I'm interesting, so why would I expect you to. But, I keep telling myself (on weeks when I feel like, why bother writing this silly blog!) to keep writing so that I can remember the things that happen. So, on with the insanity that is my life.

The sad thing is that I would LOVE to be one of those people who others read her blog and say, "Wow, she has such great ideas" or "She must be pretty awesome to have such a nifty blog" (Ok, I know, no one says nifty anymore!)

I feel like the problem with making my blog something awesome is the same problem I'm having with most everything else. It has to wait. My whole life is on hold. I don't have the space I need to craft, the home I need to entertain, the time I need to blog, the skills I need to take decent pictures, the money I need to get those skills... well, you get the picture. Since this whole stupid mom thing happened, I feel like I have had to put my entire life on hold to clean up the mess that she made.

And then she wonders why I really don't want to be around her. I know I can't/shouldn't say the things I want to and I get so tired of biting my tongue. It really is emotionally draining. I'm pretty sure one day I'm going to snap and say something that I may end up regretting. Only time will tell!

In the meantime, if you see me and I seem preoccupied, its probably because I am. My grandma was diagnosed with terminal brain and lung cancer, so I'm helping take care of her often, my mom continues being stupid and we're still trying to renovate. Yes, I said renovate. I was planning a really awesome elaborated post about our renos on the kitchen and living room, but with everything going on, its going SO slow!! I hate it!! Someday, I will put up pics and you can see the awesome stuff we're doing. Until then, use your imagination. On second thought, don't use your imagination because your imagination is probably better than our skills. So, if you are going to imagine, just don't imagine very far! Or try to imagine within the tiny budget we have!

2 comments:

Lisha said...

I like you and your blog Tisha! And I still say nifty too!

Tisha said...

Thanks Lish!