Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Top Ten...

Things I Could Do If I Had My Own House

1. Pick my own cabinet colors!

2. Walk around in my unders if I'm to hot.

3. Throw all junk food out.

4. Keep it clean.

5. Stop feeling guilty when my kids misbehave.

6. Stop paying for a storage unit.

7. Not whisper yell at James when we're disagreeing.

8. Not whisper yell when we're making up! ;)

9. Teach piano lessons in a room other than my dining room

10. Unplug the TV whenever I want!

Things I Couldn't Do If I Had My Own House

1. Put the kids to be and go for a walk.

2. Morning workouts without kids!

3. Sewing is already at a minimum, it would be even less!

4. Teach piano lessons without taking my kids somewhere first.

5. Have someone to help corral TJ while James is at work.

6. Have a nap while the boys are awake.

Um, I can't think of any more. So I guess the title shouldn't have been Top Ten. Oh well!