Friday, February 18, 2011

WA HOO!!!

If you know me at all, you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (I could go on) theatre, especially musicals. There was a period in my life where I literally eat, drank, breathed, slept, ect theatre and, if I didn't have my kiddos, I'd be that way still!! (That kind of made it sound like my kids are in my way. Let me make it quite clear that I would not trade my kids for the world and I do not regret at all the decision I made to have a family instead of a career!) I have had many opportunities to see/be in shows, but most of the professional shows I've got to see haven't been my absolute favorites.

One of my FAVORTIE shows is Wicked. I can't even begin to explain how much I love it. Everything. The music, the costumes, everything!! So when I heard they were coming to Calgary, I knew no matter what I would be there. And this past week, I officially bought my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't know that I can put in enough exclamation marks to express my excitment adequately!)


There is a catch, though. My tickets are for July 6. I'm due July 4. I may be a little crazy!

1 comments:

KellyLady said...

umm, maybe just a little? So do you want to go early and have the new baby with you or go late and be terribly uncomfortable? Good luck :)