Monday, February 28, 2011

Mediocrity



I've been feeling super blah lately. I know a lot of it has been the weather and not feeling good, but usually I can get over those things. Recently, though, I just can't get past it and its driving me crazy! So while I've been sitting home being cranky, I've also been thinking. Scary, I know! I've been feeling like my life is stagnant. Like I'm at a stand still. I'm doing a ton of stuff, but not accomplishing much! This sounds really silly and conceited, but I'm used to being really good at everything I do. I'm more than a little OCD and a major perfectionist, so not giving something my best really bugs me. And lately, between feeling so sick and being so busy, I don't have the time or energy to put into things to make them as good as I want them. So, instead of being satisfied by what I do, it just turns out mediocre. And that is throwing me for a major loop. And making me extra cranky. So, the logical part of me says, somethings got to go. Problem is what. Honestly, I don't know, but I'm working on it! In the meantime, I'm learning to kind of be less cranky about mediocrity!

3 comments:

LindsayB said...

i think you are most likely giving your best on growing a baby right now, and that is perfection! also, from someone who is very much satisfied with mediocrity, great job!

Tisha said...

lol! Thanks Lindsay!

KellyLady said...

I TOTALLY understand! Big hugs!