Saturday, August 18, 2007

101 Random Things About Me

Ok, so I've seen these around and I thought, TJ is sleeping, I've done nothing but clean all day and I'm ready to sit down. So, you can all have your fill of information about me. I mean, really, who wouldn't want to know 101 random things about me!

1. My name is actually Patricia.
2. I don't feel like a Patricia.
3. I love fruit. Anything but bannanas. (Is that how you spell bannana? I'm having a brain fart.)
4. I loved English class and seriously considered being an English major.
5. Instead I majored in costume and makeup design for theatre and film.
6. I loved every minute of it, from the 6 am rehearsals to the all night sew-a-thons!
7. I worked on the set of Touched by an Angel for a semester while I was in school. Most days, I wish I had that job again.
8. I love yoga. I do it every day, or at least try to.
9. I am a skinny person trapped in a fat person's body.
10. I played soccer growing all through university and I loved it. I really miss it.
11. I don't see the point in "going for a run". I would way rather to go the gym or an aerobics class or something.
12. I love swimming.
13. I HATE wearing a swimsuit.
14. I would shop all day every day if I could.
15. One of my dreams is to go to New York or Paris with ten thousand dollars and SHOP!!
16. I love fashion.
17. I wish I was more fashionable.
18. I still wonder if naming TJ TJ is cheesy.
19. I plan on probably living in Raymond for the majority of the rest of my life, but I don't want to.
20. I would love to live in a big city like Calgary.
21. I would hate to raise my family in the big city.
22. I knew James by two different names when I first met him.
23. When I met James, I liked his roomate WAY more than him.
24. I really miss taking voice lessons.
25. I've taught piano lessons since high school, but I'd rather teach voice.
26. I love to dance. I would take a dance class all the time if I could.
27. I'm the world's biggest klutz.
28. I still wake up at night to check if TJ is ok.
29. I am constantly worried about whether or not I will be able to raise my kids to be the kind of people I would like them to be.
30. I LOVE to organize.
31. My house is not nearly as organized as I would like it to be. I don't know that it ever will be.
32. I love to scrapbook.
33. I am a nerd. And I embrace that.
34. I love to read.
35. I read the seventh book of Harry Potter in 2 days.
36. When Harry Potter first came out (the first movie) I wanted nothing to do with it. I was NOT going to follow the fad. So, my roomate paid for me and my date so that I would go. I was hooked.
37. I really enjoy documentary films.
38. I also really enjoy foreign films.
39. I have just under one of university left until I get my degree.
40. I'm most likely not going to get my degree because I'd have to go to BYU.
41. I am a neat freak.
42. My house doesn't look like I'm a neat freak.
43. I would rather watch a movie that most tv shows.
44. I love to cook, but hardly ever do.
45. I really enjoyed high school because of the friends that I have.
46. I don't have a ton of friends, but the friends that I do have are the best that anyone could ever ask for.
47. I frequently feel like a bad person because I let my life get in the way of keeping in contact with people.
48. I am a perfectionist.
49. My perectionism drives my family crazy.
50. My clothes are color coded.
51. I regret that I didn't tell any of my friends from university why I left. I didn't really say goodbye.
52. I miss the theatre more than anything in my life.
53. I can't stand annoying people. By annoying, I mean people that make loud noises when they chew, people who don't pay attention to what is going on around them, and a few other things.
54. I think professional athletes and professional entertainers (actors, musicians, ect.) are grossly overpaid.
55. I frequently feel like the things I desire conflict with one another.
56. I am a night owl, but also a morning person.
57. Clarification - by morning person, I mean that once I love how much energy I have when I get up early. I get way more done and have more energy all day. However, I have a difficult time getting out of bed in the morning.
58. I can do fantastic hair and makeup on anybody but myself.
59. I buy outfits because I love how they look, but then feel extremely selfconscious when I'm wearing them.
60. I LOVE shoes. I have more than 20 pairs now, but when I was at university I had over 75, not including flip flops.
61. I am super excited that James has decided to be a vet. I know he'll do great.
62. I think that everyone around me has more faith in me than I do.
63. I love the mountains. I love being surrounded by trees.
64. I hate the prairies. I hate wide open spaces.
65. I've decided that I love cities because I get that "surrounded" feeling that I get in the mountains.
66. I think feet are gross but love having my toenails painted.
67. The last time my toenails weren't painted was when I was prego and that was only at the end of the pregnancy because I couldn't bend over. However, I had Amanda paint them for me.
68. I love to have parites.
69. I have almost as many gay friends as straight. Hazard of being in the theatre.
70. I have a terrible fear of bugs, mice, lizards, anything creepy and crawly. I am petrified of when TJ gets older.
71. I have never been able to tell when someone was flirting with me.
72. I love going dancing.
73. James hates it. (dancing)
74. If I could change one thing about my body, it would be my thighs.
75. I'm not sure if there are 26 more things about me that I could say.
76. I'm not as goody two shoes as people think I am.
77. I wish I hadn't gotten my tattoo.
78. I ususally forget I have a tattoo because I can't see it.
79. I miss my annual Christmas get together. I can't wait to get a house of my own that I can have parties in again.
80. I love music. Singing, playing, listening, I love it all.
81. I took saxaphone lessons while I was at university.
82. My favorite kind of music is jazz. Or maybe show tunes. Hmm, tough choice.
83. I love ice cream. Except vanilla. Unless its breyer's natural vanilla.
84. My heart breaks when TJ cries.
85. I wish that I had more financial stability to offer my family.
86. I really enjoy going to art museums.
87. I love watching football. Live is best, but tv is ok.
88. I also enjoy watching hockey and live baseball. Just don't let James know I like it.
89. I think James looks super hot in his umping gear.
90. I love wearing skirts. and heels.
91. I feel kind of schizophrenic sometimes. I am a small town-big city-housewife-careerwoman-...well, you get the idea.
92. Working at Once Upon A Bride was the best non-theatre related job I've ever had.
93. After the first two weeks, I didn't really mind working at Maple Leaf too much.
94. I used to have a really good memory. Not anymore.
95. I always wonder what people REALLY think about me.
96. I love to travel.
97. Christmas is probably my favorite time of year.
98. I could live somewhere where it never snowed and be perfectly happy. However, I'd have to come home for Christmas to see the snow then.
99. I lived in the same house my entire life growing up. My parents still live there and now, I do again for a little bit.
100. I want 6 kids. However, I don't think that will happen because James doesn't want that many.
101. I would love to be able to know who actually reads this.

Well, if you took time to read the whole thing, thank you. I'll read yours, I promise!

4 comments:

KellyLady said...

Of course I read the whole thing! Love you!

LindsayB said...

hahaha, i actually read this. i just found your blog. i'm creepy and i'll fess up to up. i found kelly's from whitney's and yours from kelly's. good list, i did one last week too! go check it out, lindsaybea.blogspot.com
now don't be shy to comment
you should put up more pics of your cute little guy.

Just Rhonda said...

I just read it too. :) Great list!!!

jackie said...

hey Tisha,
I read your blog. Very interesting. I liked reading about you. Who says you can't have have party's at YOUR house. Can you believe I figured out how to do this. love mom.