Friday, August 10, 2007

Summer Fun

Well, it has been quite some time since I have blogged and I'm not really sure I have such a great reason, but I have been quite busy. First and foremost, as much as I love the heat, it has made me quite lazy!! Also, my little munchkin is not as crazy about the heat as his mommy. In that, he takes after his dad. Oh well, thats life! Summer has been quite busy for us. We went to Thunder in the Valley in July and camped out at Chinook Lake for a week. James came home the weekend we were out there and got to camp with us, so that was fun. TJ loved his first camping experience. He even had his own tent in grandma and grandpa's motorhome. It was so cute. I'll post some pics soon. After that, we came home, did a lot of cleaning/sorting (although you really can't tell). Since then, life has been fairly consumed with James' brother's wedding. Fortunately, that is happening tomorrow. While it has made my life quite busy, it is nice to have James home again so soon. After the wedding, we are leaving to stay in Moose Jaw for a few days. After that, who knows! Hopefully the campsites will be open by then so that we can go camping once more before the summer ends.

0 comments: