Wednesday, August 29, 2007

As Promised...

Here are some pics as promised. Enjoy!!

TJ loves to get up close and personal with the camera, so I end up with a lot of pictures like this.


About a month ago, he decided he didn't need to use a bottle any more. Hes a big boy now. So, any time anyone near him is using a cup, he grabs it. We have to be VERY careful! He's surprisingly quick.



Here are a couple of my favs from camping.


Playing cards...



In mommy's favorite hat...



And in Grandpa's skull cap from Puerto Vallerta.




At Grandpa Gilbert's 75th birthday in July, he discovered he LOVES the grass.



On August 11, James' brother Trevor got married, so these are some pics from the wedding.

Our little family. Oh, on a side note, all of our paperwork is FINALLY in Salt Lake. After several amendments to letters b/c of things changing over the past 2 years and some additional information being requested, it looks like they've got all they need. So, now its just a matter of playing the waiting game. Keep your fingers crossed and keep us in your prayers and hopefully soon we, too, will be an eternal family!!


And my boys! Aren't they handsome. Ok, well, James looks much better when hes not making faces, but the suit helps!

On the first, we discovered what TJ really thinks of parades...

And fireworks.

We also went to the Stampede in July, where TJ got his first cowboy hat! I'm not really a country girl, but it was so cute, I couldn't resist. Its kind of gigantic on him, but it should fit really well next year.

He also got a lot of looks because hes so darn cute. In fact, my cousin volunteered to take him for the day because he was such a "chick magnet." I didn't go for it. (I wish I could figure out how to rotate these darn things. Stupid me not knowing squat about computers.)

Well, by now, you should all have your fill of TJ pictures. That pretty much sums up the majority of our summer. We also went to Moose Jaw for a few days while James was home after the wedding, but didn't really get any great pictures there. They almost all involved me in a swimsuit and thats just not something I'm willing to publish on the web! Its been a great summer and now that school is back in, maybe we'll actually get something done around the house. Here's hopin!

2 comments:

LindsayB said...

awwww, he's super cute. he must be right around the same age as my james. camping with a little one? you are brave!

Tisha said...

Thanks. He was born on April 13, so hes coming up on 5 months. Camping actually went much better than I thought. We went when it was super hot here, which TJ really didn't like, but it was much cooler in the mountains, so he was very happy. Wow, that was a really long sentence.