Saturday, May 14, 2011

Catch Up #1: Valentine's Day








* Catch up posts are in no particular order!*
Yep, you read that right! I'm going WAY back to February to write about Valentine's Day. With James going back to school this year, money was tight. I knew this would be tough for James, as his love language is definitely gifts! I told him I didn't want any gifts, I just wanted a romantic night, just him and I. Imagine my suprise when I found out we were double dating with good friends of ours. The men set up a series of stops, each of which had a clue leading to the next stop, some goodies and a present for each of us. The final stop was dinner and then a movie. It was very fun, but not terribly romantic. Oh well! Definitely gets an A for effort!
Jessica showing off one of the clues.
Some of the loot.
Umm, some of the gifts were a little questionable!! ;)

0 comments: