Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

For today's 10, I'm going to do a couple of top ten lists.

Top 10...

Favorite Foods/Drinks


{1}  Virgin Pina Coladas... YUM!
{2}  Pineapple
{3}  Watermelon ... Funny story.  My family used to go camping with several other families every August long weekend.  One year (I was 16 or 17) we still had about 8 or 9 HUGE watemelons the last night of camp.  My best friend, myself and 2 of the boys from another family decided it would be a great idea to have a watermelon eating contest.  Between the 4 of us, we ate all of the giant watermelons (seriously, they were HUGE!!) in under 8 minutes. I couldn't even stand to think about eating a watermelon after that. Then when I was pregnant with Myles, it was all I wanted to eat!
{4}  Ice cream/frozen yogurt  I could skip pretty much any other dessert in the world if given a bowl of yummy ice cream (as long as its not vanilla or something gross!)
{5}  Crab
{6}  Shrimp
{7}  Grilled salmon (sensing a theme? Maybe I sould move closer to the ocean!)
{8}  Asparagus
{9}  Brussel Sprouts
{10} Did I mention crab and shrimp?

Things you may not know about me


{1} I hate all things creepy crawly... spiders, snakes, lizards... eww
{2} I love public speaking, but talking to someone I'm not really close to one on one causes me to have heart palpitations.
{3} I have started and not completed 2 different degrees, depsite getting full scholarships to 3 universities.
{4} I was named after my grandma
{5} I broke every "rule" I had when naming TJ. In fact, I still am unsure it was the right thing to do some days!
{6} I have taught 210 piano students and 63 voice students in the past 14 years
{7} I do not like cats
{8} I'm a huge Dr. Seuss nerd
{9} I used to do competitive storytelling
{10} I helped with costumes for the Salt Lake Olympics and the displays at the visitors center on Temple Square

And just because this is awesome...

0 comments: