Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Ten things I want to remember about...

TJ
{1} He is so concerned for Myles and Kezia. If either get sick or hurt, he cries
{2} He has such an active imagination
{3} How much he loves school. I hope it never changes
{4} How he says "basagna"
{5} The way he loves with all his heart
{6} Those moments when he's so excited he learned something and it's like he's going to burst if he can't show me right that second
{7} How much he loves to pray
{8} What a great big brother he is
{9} How fast he is growing. He's kit a little boy any more and I feel like I'm going to blink and he's going to be gone and I have to constantly remind myself this isn't going to last forever
{10} How much he loves primary

Myles
{1} His great little smile and giggles
{2} The game we play where he pretends to "eat" me
{3} How much he idolizes TJ and adores Kezia
{4} He is so concerned about his family. He thought someone who came over the other day was going to take Kezia because they headed to the door while holding her and he ran after them screaming "no baby" and crying
{5} How much he lights up when he sees James
{6} He is so stubborn! Especially when it comes to what he wears!
{7} He wears mismatching snow boots daily. I can't get him to stop
{8} The way it feels when he throws his arms around my neck
{9} His love/hate relationship with Adi (Truthfully, right now it drives me bonkers, but some day I'll look back on it and laugh, right. Someone?? Please tell me there's hope!)
{10} How he loves when James calls. He'll stand there with a huge grin and try to push every button on the phone all while yelling "hi daddy!"

Kezia
{1} How even though she is tiny, she is ferocious!
{2} The look on her face when James calls
{3} Her utter fascination with her brothers
{4} She is trying so hard to stand on her own!
{5} The warm fuzzies that come when we snuggle
{6} Her attitude. She is a complete princess
{7} The hair bow war. Mommy is determined she will wear them and she is determined she will rid the world of them!
{8} What a happy, content baby she is!
{9} How quickly she can destroy a room
{10} That she has more shoes than I do!