Tuesday, March 20, 2012

10 on Tuesday

{1} all three of my children napped today for a minimum of 3 hours. Pure Bliss

{2} I'm getting my nails done tomorrow for the first time in over 7 weeks. Beyond excited.

{3} waged war on my house today. Got lots done, but now I'm exhausted!

{4} I had to teach in Relief Society this past week and it was by far the hardest lesson I've had to teach yet. I still love teaching though!

{5} I'm ready for spring and warm weather so I can get back to finish some projects!

{6} I love Diet Dr Pepper. I'm not ashamed to say it. (even though I know there are some among my readers who equate it to drinking dish water!)

{7} did I mention that TJ had a nap today, making it 2 days in a row he has napped? That hasn't happened since he was less than 18 months old!

{8} I'm starting to really enjoy my ward (only took 4 years!) and actually feel like I kind of belong. It's a nice feeling.

{9} the muppets came out today!!!! I'm a little excited! TJ calls it "the muppets fantasicular". It's pretty cute.

{10} took the hubby on a date tonight! Had some delish sushi, watched a great movie and then ruined by talking about if/when to move.



2 comments:

Maureen said...

love the photo of the sushi. My suggestion on if/when to move, you'll know when it's time. For all the times that we've moved, we always had a feeling that it was time. Sort of feeling like where we were was no longer "home" or when we would go to where we eventually moved, that place felt like home when we went there. If that makes sense. Best thing to do though is fast and pray about it. Love you and if you need we can put your name on the prayer roll in Edmonton. Love you lots.

KellyLady said...

I also LOVE diet Dr Pepper. Yum! And yay for napping children - as long as they sleep at night as well!