Thursday, March 15, 2012


This quote is hitting extremely close to home today.  So many people in my life have been affected by sudden, unexpected loss lately.  Most recently, close friends of ours had their boy who is slightly younger than Myles have to be rushed to the hospital with what is suspected to be meningitis.  He died on the way to the hospital and is currently on life support with very little hope.  My heart is breaking for them. 

There are many things in my life that I am not happy with.  I would love my house to be done, I would love for James to have a job and to be able to comfortably pay my bills, ect.  But overall we are so blessed.  I have 3 wonderful, healthy children, a husband who loves me and I love him, a roof over our heads and food on our table.  Just to name a few.  For that, I am eternally grateful.

1 comments:

KellyLady said...

love this quote! i'm so sorry for your friends - I can only imagine. hugs for you