Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 on Tuesday

{1} I feel like garbage still.  To make matters worse, I did something to my back today and now I can barely move. I almost cried several times while teaching today. 

{2} Due to #1, my plans for the evening involve a hot shower, back rub and bed.

{3} Honestly though, how bad can a day be when you get to enjoy this...



{4} And of course, brother wanted his turn...

{5} I saw this quote and I laughed.  A lot.

{6} Honestly, though, I'm REALLY needing to get back into the swing of things with weight loss.  My friend's mom is having to have her foot amputated because of complications with her diabetes, and with all the health complications in my family, it's just stupid not to be healthier.  Having the energy to move or any desire to eat would help, though.

{7} I love teaching piano & voice lessons.  I love it like crazy.  But I'm really struggling with whether or not to teach again next year.  Before we moved in here, the smallest number of students I ever had was 21.  Now I'm down to 8.  I understand a lot of people didn't want their kids coming to our house (it has improved, but its still not anywhere near what I want it to be) but I can't change the fact that this is where we were needed.  I hate that people judged me and my teaching ability because of it, but I can't change that either.  The thing is, I don't know if we're going to be living here in the fall or in our own house.  Either way, I now have a stigma I have to overcome and I don't know if I want to try.  I tried offering that I would come teach at other people's houses this year, but I really hate doing it.  Ah well, I guess I've got a few month's to figure it out!

{8} James starts his new job next week!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!  I have no idea what it will mean for our life, but I'm hoping its all good!

{9} I love that feeling you get when something new you try turns out right.  Hasn't happened lately, but I still love it!

{10} I love this...

So excited to hear more from President Monson this weekend!

1 comments:

Lisha said...

Love the quotes. That sucks about your lessons. Where did James end up getting a job? Good vibes being sent to you that it will bring good stuff for you!