Friday, March 2, 2012

DIY Friday

Ok, so this month my list was...

{1} hang closet doors that have been in my living room for months

{2} paint and hang doors for entertainment unit

{3} clean/declutter/rearrange my bedroom & sewing room

{4} paint TJ's room green

{5} get Dad to commit to changing the color of the kitchen cabinets, then do it before he changes his mind!

{6} use my newly organized sewing room to do something crafty!
Want to know what I actually got done?

#3 is a mere 1/2 hour from being completely finished.  Took about 80 times longer than I anticipated.  But its done!

#5 wash partially accomplished.  He has officially committed to change and we've narrowed it down to two options.  The actual doing will wait til spring so we can open the windows while doing all the chemical stuff.

Other than that, my list was a big ol bust!  Better step it up this month!

0 comments: