Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

{1} I see this at some point each day and I love it

Sadly, it's usually followed by thus when he gets his meds.

{2} I am feeling like I'm doing nothing but playing catch up for being do sick last week

{3} I NEED to craft soon!!

{4} Rhonda gave an AMAZING lesson on Sunday about sisterhood. I have never really felt like I belonged or was very welcomed in my ward. The sisters who are close to my age are all great, but for whatever reason, I don't get involved in things with them. The older sisters almost all know me from growing up and it's awkward. {to those in my ward, this is not a cry for help or meant to in any way be a slight against you. Truthfully, most of it is probably me! I tend to come across quite stand offish apparently!}

{5} I have 7 purses of our initial 20 left! Woo hoo!

{6} James has an interview in Calgary tomorrow. Pray hard.

{7} Did I mention I really am feeling the need to craft?

{8} My sister Jessica spent the last two days visiting us. I super love her. I especially love how much my kids love her!

{9} I am feeling really blessed. Even though we barely don't have enough to pay things we need to, our house is full of food, there are clothes in my kid's closets {although if TJ keeps growing, that may not be the case for long! ;) } we have a reliable vehicle and things are on track with the business and James' job. See, blessed.

{10} I kind of really love this guy ... even if he rarely does his hair {sigh}

0 comments: