Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 on Tuesday - Love Edition

Happy Valentines Day everyone! In honor of love day, I'm going to tell you 10 things I love about my hubby. Original, aren't I?!

{1} He loves me for me
{2} He is such an awesome Dad
{3} I love that he supports me in anything I want to try. He puts up with a lot.
{4} He isn't afraid to be himself
{5} I love how much he tries to make people happy. He is so willing to help whenever it's needed.
{6} He is working so hard to make our life better
{7} I like his quirky smile. It kind of melts my heart
{8} He knows how to make me smile, even when I don't want to
{9} I love that even though we share almost no common interests outside of our kids, we rarely run out of things to talk about
{10} I love love love that somehow, he finds a way every day to let me know he cares

Now, go out and share some love!

0 comments: