Sunday, February 12, 2012

DIY Friday

*I  did post this post on Friday ( and Saturday's post on Saturday too!) but apparantly my phone was having issues!*

I would like to thank you.  I planned that this was my "clean the sewing room/bedroom" week.  I felt like garbage on Thursday, but I picked at things.  Today I felt better, but had no motivation.  However, I told myself "if I don't do this, I've got nothing to talk about on my blog today."  So, I picked at it Thursday and then worked at it for several hours Friday.  I didn't get done, but I made significant progress.  I'm not going to show you everything yet , but here is s peek at what I got done! (Sorry for the horrible pictures!)

Before...

After...

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Very nice! I have a goal to dejunk my crawl space and spare room this year. Hopefully it looks as organized as yours when I'm done!

KellyLady said...

You were busy!