Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Have you ever seen this?

I'm not a runner, but I LOVE yoga!  However, I'm 100% sure that while I feel like this...

I look like this...




One Tooth (a store nearby that sells Canadian made althletic wear) offers free classes on Tuesday nights.  So, I signed my sister and I up!  I used to do yoga all the time while I was in university, and have done meditative yoga since, but it has been a REALLY long time since I did fit yoga.  I was shaking and I'm sure I looked ridiculous, but it was blissful!  I think I might actually pay the $5 and go to the local class on Monday and then the one at One Tooth on Tuesdays.  Maybe.  I don't know that I'm quite brave enough yet to look that foolish in front of people I know.

4 comments:

KellyLady said...

LOVE it! I'm sure that I look RIDICULOUS whle I'm working out as well.

Christal said...

Seriously tisha come to our class to it really is amazing! and fun and sweaty and awesome you'll love it too!! Love those cartoons I feel like all of them most of the time ha ha!!

LindsayB said...

come tisha! i'm too busy pretending i look like norma to check anybody else out because i'm pretty sure i look a mess! but you're right, it feels sooooo good!

Lisha said...

bahahahahaha!!!! I love the first one. I know that's what I look like when I run, except for a lot more red in the face :) I will definitely come to yoga with you guys in March if you're still going then.