Friday, February 3, 2012

DIY Friday

Ahhh! I had a whole post written and somehow it disappeared! So, here it is in short form. I don't have a very exciting post for you this week. There was not much DIY brilliance around my house. However, I have a good reason. I was busy planning my DIY brilliance. (OCD, remember!) So, here are my main goals for this month.

{1} hang closet doors that have been in my living room for months

{2} paint and hang doors for entertainment unit

{3} clean/declutter/rearrange my bedroom & sewing room

{4} paint TJ's room green

{5} get Dad to commit to changing the color of the kitchen cabinets, then do it before he changes his mind!

{6} use my newly organized sewing room to do something crafty!

There we go. Now it's time to get to work!

1 comments:

DeAnna said...

Somedays I am thankful for my OCD, others not so much! Thankful on the days when I get a project done that I have been itching to do just hadn't had the motivation or time to do it.

Good luck with #5!!