Tuesday, February 7, 2012

10+ on Tuesday

{1} I got a bunch of decorations for Valentine's Day a while ago and had every intention of decorating the middle of January.  It still hasn't happened. I'm hoping for today.

{2}  I'm loving all this warmer weather. I could handle winters like this all the time!  Especially days like today without the wind!

{3}  TJ has been having the WORST tantrums lately.  As in yesterday there might have been a total of and hour he wasn't screaming.  I'm at a complete loss of what to do.

{4}  I spent the morning doing shoe inventory, so my living room looked like this...

This was only half of it! And please ignore the mess on my shelves.  I REALLY need to get those doors painted and hung!
{5}  I had such a monster headache on  Sunday that I decided not to go to church.  I missed it.

{6}  It makes my heart so happy that TJ loves school so much.

{7}  It makes my heart even happier that you guys are leaving such awesome comments!  I love it!

{8} Myles keeps taking his diaper off, but has no concencept of when he has to go potty.  I HATE potty training!

{9} I think I need a day with no one else at my house so I can plough through my bedroom and maybe a few other projects!!

{10}  I don't know why we pay for James to have a cell phone.  He NEVER answers it!

{11}  I need to get some crafting in soon or I think I might DIE!  (Ok, that may be a slight exaggeration, but I have no one to craft with and I don't get around to it when I'm home! Dear Heather, please move back so I have an excuse to craft again!)

{12} Bedtime used to be SO easy at our house.  I loved it!  Between 6:30 and 7 was bathtime, then stories, scriptures, prayers and in bed by 7:30.  No arguing, no fussing.  The last week ahs been a different story.  TJ is screaming about everything lately, including bed, and has been insistent that he needs a soother, so he constantly steals Myles'.  (TJ hasn't had a soos for years!)  Myles has been playing in bed until midnight or later!  They boys share a room, so they keep each other up!  Ugg!

{13}  I can't wait til I can decorate my own house in my own style.  Sigh...

4 comments:

LindsayB said...

i don't have a fancy binder but i did write a to do for the week the other day and thought of you! i'm not as organized or a busy as you so a pad of paper and a grocery list on my phone is all i get!

MoxleyH said...

Blah! I totally miss crafting with peeps. Miss all you Raymond Ladies!

Lisha said...

I'm so glad you're sticking to your blogging "resolution." It makes me feel slightly guilty though that I'm not blogging as much :) I share some of your pain on having so many things to do on my to do list for my house. I keep telling myself that this is the year that I will clean, organize and paint. We'll see how it goes.

KellyLady said...

Loving your everyday blogging...
Hate potty training as well...
Maybe try a special date with TJ...i find with my boys that sometimes they are just acting like stinkers because I've been too busy to do much more than the basics with them. It's good for both of us...but most of all go with your gut! He's your kid and you know what's best!